We can also arrange any documents you may require, including:
- Pest reports
- Building reports
- Survey reports
- Building certificates
- Structural reports
- Strata reports
Have you asked yourself these questions when buying or selling property?
- Why do I keep missing out?
- Building reports
- What am I doing wrong?
- I made an offer which was accepted, but another person just bought the property – Can they do that?
- Do I let the agent know how keen I am?
- The property was sold before the auction and no one told me. How do I make an offer?
- Is my offer legally binding?
- What do I include in my offer?
- Why does the agent want me to waive my cooling off period?
- What is formal finance approval?
- Why can’t I sell my property?
- If the property was meant for me, wouldn’t I have gotten it?
Don’t wait until you it’s to late! find out what you need to know before you start looking. At Norwest Law Group we can answer all your questions. Even during the very early stages – our team will provide clients with an abundance of added value. This way, you save money and can then put it towards the things that really matter.
Norwest Law Group’s team of solicitors will answer your questions, educate, guide and support you throughout the entire process from the beginning to the end, making the process as smooth as possible.
How Our Clients Gain A Real Advantage
We are highly skilled solicitors in conveyancing, property law and real estate, giving sound advice from a legal and commercial perspective We guide, support and educate you about the process, so you are more informed and more successful from the start We act quickly. For our clients selling property, we work as a team with your selling agent to achieve the best possible result for your sale.
Our team will explain every situation in plain English to help make the process as easy and hassle-free as possible along with our competitive and cost-effective fixed fees.